Curriculum vitae: Claude Keller
Education and Training:
- M.S. in Physics – Swiss Federal Institute of Technology, ETH Zuric
- M.B.A. - S.C. Johnson School of Management, Cornell University, Ithaca NY
- Certified Actor - American Academy of Dramatic Arts, Los Angeles CA
- Since 2004 self-employed coach, trainer, consultant und keynote-speaker
- 2000-2002: Assistant Director, actor and Director at the Theater in Freiburg i.Br.
- 1994-1998 Consultant and project manager at the Boston Consulting Group (New York und Zürich).
- Cooperation between individuals and others, personal change, authentic leadership, corporate culture, human change, solutions for emotions speaker skills, dealing with stress and burnout.
- Accompanying teams and organizations during change an reorientation
- Developing "brain-congruent" concepts in the areas of training, organizational development and health.
- Pure solution- and resource-oriented coaching approach that takes into account the latest findings of neuroscience: e.g. Brain-oriented learning, neuroleadership and working with the subconscious/emotions
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC) with the International Coach Federation (ICF)
- Trained in solution-oriented brief coaching (Solutionsurfers)
- Practitioner Culture Transformation Tools (CTT, Barrett Values Center)
- Agile methods: “Agile Facilitation” & “Coaching Agile Teams” (Crisp, Stockholm)
- Certified facilitator for large group methods: World Café, Future Conference, Real Time Strategic Change (RTSC) and Open Space
- Certified Trainer for the Zurich Resource Model, Embodied Communication and Team Building with PSI
- Certified for Insights Discovery and Insights Full Circle (behavioral preferences after C.G. Jung)
- Certified for EQ-i & EQ-i 360 (Emotional Quotient Inventory)
- Alba Emoting Trainer, Certified Level 4
- Trained in systemic, organizational and structural constellation work
- Trained HRV-Trainer
- Color diagnostician according to Prof. Max Lüscher
- Certified MET therapist after Rainer Franke (analogue EFT)
- Further Education: Real Learning - the METALOG® Method
- "Everything has two sides - everyone can choose"
- German /Swiss-German, English (French)
- Claude is a native of ‘Innerschwyz’ and comes from Seewen at the Lauerzersee. When he was a child, he wanted to be either a clown or an astronaut
- He coproduced the documentary Egoiste - Lotti Latrous.
- For Swiss National Television, SF1, he co-moderated 18 episodes of Lighter Life (Leichter Leben), and appeared as a motivational expert for their shows Health Fairy (Gesundheitsfee) and Health Consultation (Gesundheits-Sprechstunde).
- For years he has been working on a feature film script.
- Claude loves nature, fishing, forest running, cross-country skiing, meditation and has an overwhelming curiosity for the ‘secrets’ of life.
- He has over 15 years of international experience that has included assignments in the USA, Germany, Sweden and Holland.
Click here to download Claude’s CV.